to notify that the admission process of 1St Year
B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. (Honours & General) & Major for the
session 2013-2014 shall commence tentatively from 1st week of June,
Online Admission Process for Undergraduate Courses
- There will be no physical application form this year
- Students have to visit http://bgc.elink.in to fill up online form
- In the first page student to create the account filling up the 10+ Board (WBBHSE, CBSE, CISCE, Others), 10+2 Roll Number (no spaces, hyphen(-), slash(/ \) are allowed. So if your roll number from CISCE is B/1234/123 type B1234123, For WBCHSE type 10 digit roll as 4101210811
- Select date of birth as from the Date / Month / Year Drop downs
- For the first time you would be taken to a registration page where name, personal details, previous qualification and marks need to be filled up.
- You cannot and need not enter EVS marks, Entering of marks in English is compulsory
- After this details are submitted, you will be given option to select honours, major and general courses. Only those courses for which your Best4 Aggregate is above than coursewise criteria will be shown.
- Remember you can select as many courses as your eligible but you have to pay Rs 100 per course as application form fee. You do not need to delete one course to select another.You may select as many courses as you want and eligible in a single challan.
If you alread paid by one challan, you may re-login and select more course if you want.
- Applying for proper course based on eligibility criteria is the responsibility of candidate. Form will rejected if applied for ineligible course.
- This will be printed in the 'challan' and no alterations wil be allowed.
- You must print the admission forms after printing the challan, which would be required only at the time of admission for selected candidates, not to be submitted with challan
- Challans need to be deposited with requisite amount at the college office in the time schedule to be announced later. No challan will be accepted after the scheduled hour